INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
This article provides an overview supported by three key issues for contemporary Colombia. They are the country's admission to the Pacific Alliance (PA), the possibility to access the full membership of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and, because of the above, the level of development in which the country could be stood today and for the future, if a position is gained in such an international organization. According to the fundamental assumptions set out in the PA framework agreement, it is feasible and relevant to specify that the inclusion in such an integration mechanism puts the country in way to achieve some of the demands made by the OECD, in order to accept its participation as a full member. In turn, the fulfillment of it places the country in better conditions regarding the systemic development of its society. This academic approach raises therefore the existence of a positive relationship between the PA, the demands of the OECD, and the national comprehensive development