INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
Our world is today a complex sphere in an always unfinished process of deconstruction and reconstruction. Technological revolution and specially information and communication technologies have contributed to weaken national borders, through virtual networks connecting different and often distant territories. These networks, that go beyond the barriers formerly imposed by the sovereignty of the states; have given rise to new space-time expressions that in most cases tend to strengthen local levels as nodes receiving and generating the flows that move through the networks. These changes must be understood to adequately promote territorial development and manage relationships among local, national and global levels. Now then, the analysis of some of the main instruments of national and local policy in Colombia shows that there is still a long way to go in this reflection. The purpose of this article is to contribute to it by the presentation of some author’s proposals as well as a preliminary approach to these instruments.