INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
This study suggests that the southern countries as new cooperation partners have renewed the architecture of the international system of cooperation and development from its features, differentiators and mechanisms, recognizing it as a phenomenon of international changes resurfaces in times of post- crisis and changes in international governance. Initially, the role of developing countries in the international economy and its role during the crisis of 2008, events that highlight and encourage the resurgence of South-South cooperation
is presented. Subsequently, the features and elements of the CSS as a phenomenon that invites us to rethink the structures of cooperation for development, to immediately expose the possible advantages and added value that brings the CSS, identifying challenges and constraints are presented. Finally, it is necessary to establish new meeting spaces and articulation between “new cooperation partners” and traditional, adopt a renewed set of standards and create effective mechanisms for collective and coordinated action, as well
as set up new processes to improve efficiency cooperation where greater participation, accountability and commitment of all actors is motivated.