INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
The Agenda 2030 obliges the international community to modify its political, economic, social and institutional models to face global development challenges, as well as to diversify the financing sources promoting mechanisms as South-South cooperation, triangular and regional cooperation. Three years after the adoption of the Agenda 2030, at least 19 countries in Latin America have begun with the adoption and implementation process facing various institutional challenges, among which is to achieve show of the contribution that its cooperation policy is making towards compliance with the SDGs. In this sense, the document identifies the progress that some Latin American countries have had in the adoption and implementation of the Agenda 2030, showing in greater detail the Mexican case and how the Mexican cooperation can contribute to achieve the SDGs through a cross-analysis that shows the link between the initiatives of technical cooperation with the SDGs.
Keywords: 2030 Agenda, Sustainable Development Goals, South-South cooperation, Mexico, Latinamerica.