INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
This article exposes the results of the research whose object of study consisted in analyzing the convergences and divergences of the accreditation models of the countries that integrate the Pacific Alliance (Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Perú), and their relationship with the supranational accrediting entities of engineering, within the framework of cooperation and internationalization of higher education. The methodological design was based on qualitative research, with a hermeneutic approach, under the technique of documentary analysis, which allowed obtaining from a variety of sources of information, a conceptual network with the reliability required by the scientific method. The analysis, for the construction of the emergent categories, was carried out with an open and selective coding. The main finding lies in the subtle divergences between the accreditation models. The existence of an emerging interest in articulating the accreditation models with the integrated management systems, the relationship with the interest groups and their environment was evidenced, aspects that have promoted the increase of the accreditation of programs at regional and international level, from public policies in matters of quality assurance of higher education within each country.
Keywords: Accreditation; Quality; Higher Education; Development; Cooperation; Internationalization.