INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
This article shows the results of a research aimed at identifying the contribution made by the Spanish Cooperation in Cartagena de Indias to the strengthening of CSO Civil Society Organizations in the priority line of Gender in Development (between 2015 and 2017), through its Training Center in Cartagena de Indias-CFCE. The results obtained start from the analysis in which the guidelines of the Country-MAP Partnership Framework Colombia Spain 2015-2019 are contrasted, the gender strategies of the AECID, with the perceptions of the CSOs (national, local and regional) that participated in the strengthening process. From there, the actions are presented in which the CFCE punctually carried out an advocacy work and the impressions of representatives of CSOs are made known about the relevance of this, seeking to verify the effectiveness and coherence of the actions and identify the aspects to improve for a better approach of the line by the CFCE.
Strengthening, CSO, Gender, Contribution, Actions, Priorities, Coherence, Cartagena de Indias.