INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
More than 45 years ago, a space for civil society was opened on the international agenda regarding environmental issues. At that time, there were not enough scientific arguments to support the existence of climate change and its implications as it is today.
The inclusion of the civil society in multilateral agendas and processes has undoubtedly contributed to limit climate change within the most vulnerable territories and provide a fresh and responsible approach to global climate governance. The present reflection aims to analyze which events led to the important inclusion of civil society’s contributions in multilateral agenda from Mexico in the second decade of the year 2000, as well as its role in international negotiations on climate change.
Keywords: Global climate governance, international cooperation, climate change, civil society.