INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
Based on the concepts of authors who have taken a critical stance towards the utilitarian and materialist conception of globalization, internationalization and interculturality, in this article we reflect on the implication of these phenomena in the educational field, especially in the training of foreign language teachers. The way in which universities and ministerial regulations have assumed these concepts reveals that education is part of that perspective of competition and domination of the powerful, with the consequent neglect of the disadvantaged. Finally, an exploration of the curricula responsible for training language teachers, warns about the need to take advantage of the opportunity offered by the field of foreign languages, to forge the training of citizens aware of the need to live in a more equitable world, understanding and appreciative of all peoples and all cultures.
Keywords: Globalization, Internationalization, Interculturality, Curriculum, Domination, Colombia