INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
Colombia and the United States have had a closed relationship since Twentieth century until now. This relationship has consisted of an international cooperation in terms of security, economy, justice and the fight against the illegal cultivation, their eradication, and drug trafficking. Thus, the objective of the present article is to analyze two of the latest programs which outline the bilateral cooperation between Bogotá and Washington: “Plan Colombia” and “Paz Colombia”. On the other hand, the challenges and opportunities as a feature in the new era of international cooperation for Colombia will be evaluated, taking into account the post-conflict context. Agreeing to the considerations above, the new stage will be determined, and a possible wide spectrum of international cooperation would start for Colombia.
Keywords: Bilateral cooperation, Plan Colombia, Peace Colombia, challenges, opportunities.