INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
The objective of this text is to describe the conceptual assumptions of preventive criminology developed in the work of Eugenio Raúl Zaffaroni “The Word of the Dead. Preventive Criminology Conferences.” Particularly, it is done in the framework of analysis for the research of massive crimes beyond the methodological and political horizon with which contemporary criminologies have been developed. Zaffaroni presents a theoretical proposal, which allows criminologists and criminalists to have at their disposal a toolbox for the prevention of massacres and mass crimes, in general. Thus, the text closes, by emphasizing the relevance of this proposal, which challenges the different discourses on the criminal issue, within them, their silences and denials of serious crimes.
Keywords: Criminology; Mass Crimes; Collective Violence; and Denial.
Baratta, A. (2004). Criminologia Critica y Critica del Derecho Penal. Introducción a la Sociologia Juridico Penal. México DF: Siglo XXI Editores.
Cohen, A. K. (1955). Delinquent Boys: The Culture of the Gang. Free Press.
Corte Interamericana de Derechos Humanos. (2005). Caso de la “Masacre de Mapiripán Vs. Colombia”. Sentencia de 15 de septiembre de 2005. San José: Corte Interamericana de Derechos Humanos. https://bit.ly/399m71h
Gresham, S., & David, M. (2008). Técnicas de neutralización: Una tepróa de la delincuencia. Salvador: Cadermo CRH.
von Liszt, F. (1998). La idea del fin en el derecho penal. Bogotá: Temis.
Zaffaroni, E. R. (2011). La palabra de los muertos: Conferencias de criminología cautelar. Buenos Aires: Ediar.
Zaffaroni, E. R. (2013). La cuestión criminal. Bogotá: Ibañez.