INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
This paper is a book review of “Reducing Inequalities. Other Rights and Other Developments,” under the editorial leadership of Nina Ferrer Araujo, Dean of the Faculty of Law at Saint Bonaventure University, Cartagena de Indias, campus, Colombia. The publication emerges in an intellectual panorama, which is characterized by the urgency of our time in order to reformulate scientific vocabularies, concepts, metaphors, and paradigms, at a time, in which the Colombian, Latin American, and World history, in which the critical Academy –by explicit or implicit consensus– seems to mean that, before the empire of Capital, this world is to not avail. As such, this book review is concerned with answering the following three questions: 1. What is the scientific transition, which is the subject of this book? 2. What is the order of exposure, which this book proposes us? and 3. What is the underlying vision, which nourishes the work, in general, and is therefore, reflected in each chapter? The document concludes with the idea that this publication is highly recommended, necessary, desirable, and that, seen with eyes of hope, it could pave the way toward a new conception of law, closer to the realities of the Colombian Caribbean and, therefore, to the physical and symbolic geographies of our south.
Keywords: Economic Inequality; Racial Inequality; Right to Development; Socioeconomic Rights; Economic Violence; and Justice.
Rivera Cusicanqui, S. (1986). Oprimidos pero no vencidos: Luchas del campesinado aymara y qhechwa de Bolivia, 1900-1980. Geneva: Instituto de Investigaciones de las Naciones Unidas para el Desarrollo Social.
Tagore, R. (1959). Gitanjali, La Luna Nueva y El Jardinero. España: Ediciones Zeus.
Zarka, Y. (2016). La inapropiabilidad de la tierra: Principio de una refundación filosófica frente a los desafíos de nuestro tiempo. Barcelona: Nuevos Emprendimientos Editoriales (NED).