INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Assignment of Rights
Authorization for reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a literary, artistic or scientific
I , ____________________________________________, author of the book and / or article , of legal age , resident of the city of _________________ , identified with citizenship / passport n° ______________________ issued on _______________________, in exercise of his physical and mental faculties , part henceforth be called the AUTHOR , supports the following authorization to the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of a work, perform the following terms:
1. Regardless of current legal regulations due to the linking of the parties to this contract, and any kind of legal presumption , the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorize ( name of the publisher ) to reproduce , publish , communicate and distribute the material referred to in the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the University of San Buenaventura.
2. Such authorization lies in particular on the copyright of the work, by any means known or unknown, publication of the work, distribution of the work , either directly or through third parties for purely educational purposes.
3. AUTHOR agrees to report and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the International Journal of Cooperation and Development of the first publication of the work.
4. AUTHOR declares that the article is original and that it is his sole creation, no impediment of any kind exist for the authorization he is doing, besides being responsible for any action claim, plagiarism or other type of claim that might arise about .
5. Such permission is free of charge.
6. Moral copyright in the article are solely the AUTHOR and the University of San Buenaventura expressly agrees to recognize and respect them rigorously.
The Author and / or AUTHORS
The complex international scenario of the 21st century has jeopardized the processes of cooperation between States and slowed down the engine of capital accumulation on a global scale. The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted a downward phase of the economic cycle and of the globalization process, coupled with a rampant protectionism among States, which already showed its origin since the 2008 crisis and intensified since the recession of early 2018, aggravated in 2020 by the restrictions on mobility and the general measures adopted to curb the contagions of the lethal coronavirus. All this has been reducing the economic interdependence of countries, by giving rise to a phenomenon, which may well be defined as de-globalization. All these issues are discussed in the book entitled Deglobalization and Analysis of the International Cooperation System from a Critical Perspective, coordinated by Giuseppe Lo Brutto and Rafael Domínguez, which discusses the idea of moving toward a South-South cooperation regime that seems to be the opportunity to turn the world political economy and international relations around, by responding to the socio-historical needs of the less developed regions and by seeking respect for the sovereignty of the States of the global South in their search for greater autonomy and mutual benefit.
Keyword: Cooperation;States; Recession; Deglobalization; South.
Kissinger, H. (2019 ). China, México: Debate.
Qin, Y. (2018). A Rational Theory of World Politics, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Zhao, T. (2019). Redefining A Philosophy for World Governance, Singapur, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press y Palgrave McMillan.
Sanjay, C. y Timothy, D. (2015) Climate terror: a critical geopolitics of climate change, Hampshire, Palgrave Macmillan.
Lo Brutto, G. y Domínguez, R. (coords). (2020). Desglobalización y análisis del sistema internacional de cooperación, desde una perspectiva crítica. México: BUAP-UC, 322 páginas.